Falls of Rauros
This entry needs more information. Send info to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the words “master list” in the subject line.
- Status: active/hiatus/defunct/it’s complicated
- Year formed/year of hiatus or break-up
- Members’ names and their instruments
- Brief description of sound. Two sentences maximum. While we acknowledge that no one likes to be pigeonholed, labels are still useful. If you’re doom, death, black, etc., go ahead and say it. Feel free to get abstract with the second sentence.
- Links to websites/social media, in the order of your preference (i.e., if Facebook is the best way to stay in touch with your audience, put that first on the list [but, really, y’all should get on Twitter, post haste]).
- Contact information (optional)
Aaron Charles belts one out during a Falls of Rauros performance at SPACE Gallery. Aside from a slight purple glow at the bottom, this photo has just two uniform colors. No shades: just straight-up black and crimson. It would work well as a black-and-white shot, but I like it in its present, hellish form.
Jordan Guerette of Falls of Rauros.